Maze Park Rules
- Do Not Smoke/VAPE! in the Maze
- NO Unescorted children Rampaging thru Maze or Fun Park!
- Do Not Run in the Maze
- Do Not Break thru the Ribbons
- Do Not Cut Through the Corn
- Do Not Use Foul Language
- No Dogs or Pets Allowed
- No Alcohol or Weapons
- No Food or Beverages
COVID RULES and REQUIREMENTS
- Guests and staff are required to wear masks during arrival, transportation on the wagons, and when walking through the patch. You may, of course, remove your masks for picture taking 🙂
- Guests should plan to bring gloves to use during loading on the ride wagons and while handling the Pumpkins or Flower cutters.
- Plan to use our mobile ordering system for food service options (Sat/Sun) at the entrance. CREDIT CARD ONLY
- Social distancing remains important and all guests are asked to remain a minimum of 6-feet from other guests and staff.
- Wash your hands often
- We are enhancing our timed-ticketing program to limit the total number of guests to 25% of our total capacity.
“Maze Rules are for Everyone’s Safety”
Rule Breakers will be Evicted from the Maze the “First” time they Break a Rule. Parents, Please keep a close watch on your children. Especially around the Horses, Animals and Equipment here at the Ranch. “We want everyone to Enjoy their day here at the Maze”