Maze Park Rules
- Do Not Smoke/VAPE! in the Maze
- NO Unescorted children in Maze or Fun Park!
- Do Not Run in the Maze
- Do Not Break thru the Ribbons
- Do Not Cut Through the Corn
- Do Not Use Foul Language
- No Dogs or Pets Allowed
- No Alcohol or Weapons
- No Food or Beverages
Requirements & Suggestions
- No outside food or drinks allowed
- We are enhancing our timed-ticketing program to limit the total number of guests to a % of our total capacity.
- Masks are not required for entry, but it may be a good idea for at risk guests
- No Dogs, No Dogs,, No Dogs Sorry too many petting zoo animals
- follow the posted Rules and Posted Directions
- Do Not wear Open Toe Shoes Ladies!!!
- Sunscreen, Hats and Sunglasses Recommended
- Their WILL be free Horse Apples, Bugs & Snakes, Ants & Lady Bugs for everyone
“Maze Rules are for Everyone’s Safety”
Rule Breakers will be Evicted from the Maze the “First” time they Break a Rule. Parents, Please keep a close watch on your children. Especially around the Horses, Animals and Equipment here at the Ranch. “We want everyone to Enjoy their day here at the Maze”